Our firm offers the following services:
Financial Planning services are provided on an hourly or project fee basis. Financial planning is an organized system of developing strategies to achieve both short term and long term goals.
Our process involves a sequence of planning sessions. Your action plan may address some or all of the following:
- Portfolio design and asset management
- Retirement planning and forecasting
- Estate, wealth transfer and charitable giving strategies
- Income tax reduction strategies and forecasting
- Education funding strategies
- Debt structure planning
- Risk management strategies (insurance analysis)
- Business ownership and entity planning
We have designed a process that helps you etablish and monitor an investment plan that's right for you. Our firm provides ongoing and continous investment management services.
We utilize a goals-based, financial planning approach to selecting investments for your plan. An investment by itself may be "prudent," but might not be appropriate when considered in the context of the overall plan and portfolio objectives.
For more than 25 years, we have helped clients with strategies that weathered the crash of '87, the tech bubble of 2000, and the global recession of 2008. Our process can be viewed as follows: